Thursday, July 10, 2008

This is a test, I guess.

Does this work? Am I blogging?  I took this photograph on the set of my latest project. I'm producing a campaign for EA Sports.  It's my first go round with EA and I must admit I'm happy as a clam.  The idea is a good one and to me, that's the secret to success.  Good idea.  Good times. Bad idea...not so good times, ultimately. In this photo is the one and only Snoop Dogg.  I gotta say that even though I'm not gay, I totally fell in love with him.  He's a freaking hoot. Not a wasted word out of that guy's mouth.  Just priceless content. Everything he says has substance and relevance.  And smart as a whip.  The two big fellas on his left and right are his bodyguards. Duh. The one in the yellow goes by the name, "Keys". Would never want to test his strength, but all I can say is he was a gentle giant and as sweet as pie. The little white guy is Errol Morris. Errol and I have been working together on commercials for over ten years now. If you want to view them, you can find them at www.errolmorris.com. This is one of my favorite photos I've ever taken. I find it to pretty much sum up my existence. I'd elaborate, but my battery is dying in four minutes. Suffice it say, it has something to do with the title of my blog.  Ciao for now.

1 Comments:

At July 12, 2008 at 3:39 PM , Blogger deb said...

Awesome. Great photo, and I like the blog.
Debbie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home