Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mr. Allen!

The Blazers are cold as ice! They've been stuck on 72 forever. I repeat my claim in earlier posts, I don't think I've ever seen Travis Outlaw make a basket on TV. I swear I am your opponent's defensive weapon. When I watch the Blazer's absolutely shut down. I read a great article about Shane Battier in the NY Times Magazine this weekend. I felt like I had a lot in common with him. You don't really see his effectiveness, but it's there. It's there! Just like me. Only mine is INeffectiveness! I'm turning this game off now. It might be too late. The game is tied. About five minutes left. Believe me, you have a better chance without me. Sorry if you lose. I thought I could handle lowly Memphis.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home